This year, at Microsoft Ignite 2019, Microsoft leaders announced major updates to the Microsoft Power Platform that unlock new possibilities and empowers people and organisations. The major goal with Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform is to help every organization drive more impactful business outcomes and take proactive actions that will uniquely position and differentiate your business in the fast-evolving market.
Microsoft integrated new capabilities to automate business processes right into their products, enhanced security to Power BI and made a deeper integration along the line. MS Flow is dead and Microsoft Power Automate is alive.
- Microsoft Flow is being renamed to Microsoft Power Automate, to better align with the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Robotic process automation (RPA) has been added to Microsoft Power Automate, delivering an end-to-end automation solution that spans AI, APIs, and UI on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents —a no-code/low-code app that allows anyone to create and deploy intelligent AI-powered virtual agents.
- A host of new security enhancements for Microsoft Power BI, that add industry leading data security capabilities no matter where your analytics data is used and accessed.
- Tighter integration between the Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Teams, bringing the world’s most popular collaboration app and the Power Platform closer together.
- A new set of prebuilt models for AI Builder that add even more advanced AI models to Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Power Apps that are available to everyone.
Microsoft introduced RPA (Robotic Power Automation) in Power Automate and new enhancements in AI automation. Creating a bot is now done in a few days.
You don’t know what you can do with all this? We do.
Together we can design the road to transform your business. You just have to describe the process you want to digitalize, and we will build your solution. That easy! Maximum impact, lowest investment, usage in weeks.
Build the right .thing!
Author: Liliana Țene is Marketing Director at }exghts. A Jedi digital marketer and a courageous parachute jumper. See more about her here.